Monday, November 16, 2009

CLUE wrap-up.

I mentioned the real life game of CLUE in an earlier post. I went (I was Mr. Green) and had a lot of fun. There was lots of people (estimated between 150 and 300) and everyone seemed really excited and had lots of fun. The game started at three o'clock and people were off and running trying to find the characters and clues. I was standing outside the apple store with my clue memorized and questions to ask. the first group of people arrived about ten minutes after three and quickly got to work solving the question i asked. I soon developed more questions and would change them up randomly. i was surprised at the number of people who took this really seriously. some people dressed up like detectives and some groups split up and were literally running around at top speed to make sure they were the first ones to solve the mystery. here are a few pics of things that went on and some people that had fun.


Mr. Green (Me) gets cornered by a group of people



Professor Plum gives out clues



Ms. Scarlet



Ms. White and her assistant



Col. Mustard in a thumb war



Ms. Peacock



some people really got involved in the game



The detective congratulates some of the people who got the right answer.


The final answer was "it was Col. mustard in the HMV with the golf club". this was an awesome mission. i had fun and I'm sure many others did too.

for more things like this visit:

http://www.improvintoronto.com

or search facebook for "improv in toronto"


there will be a video which i will post a link to when it ready

2 comments:

  1. Hey weren't you dressed as homosexual pastel green for that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true. it wasn't supposed to be like that though.

    ReplyDelete