Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kudos to you but you still wouldn't get my vote.

With every mention of Stephen Harper or an election there is mention of Harper singing "with a little help from my friends". I saw this and I think he was actually good. Well done him. The thing is even if I could vote I wouldn't vote for him. That is just my opinion and you are perfectly entitled to it I won't make fun of you or be mean to you because you have your own beliefs and it is not my job to change them. I just think that Harper singing a song is going to help him very much in the polls. Maybe if he was auditioning for Canadian idol it would help. In fact if he was in Canadian idol and I actually cared about it I would probably vote for him. The thing is he's not in Canadian idol, he's a politician. This thing might get you a vote here and there during an election but not during a time when there isn't one. I think re people who say that they are going to vote for him because of the song should have their voting priviladges taken away and forced to wear a sign with something along the lines of "I can't vote because of harper" and have a big picture of him playing the piano on it. That way wherever they go people can laugh at them.

And one last thing for you to think about. I would like to point out the irony of the title of the song he was singing. "with a little help from my friends". Think about it. You'll get it eventually ot someone will explain it and you will laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment