Here are a few of my thoughts that aren't really long enough to have their own individual posts.
1. A great album title
Have you ever been talking with friends and you or someone you are with has said something that would make a great name for a band or the name for a CD title? It happens a lot with band names but not that much with album titles. I have stumbled upon one that made me laugh and I even stopped what I was doing to write it down. It is "why are there clams in my milkshake?" I know it's random but you have to admit. It would be good.
Thanks to Eddie Cheung for that.
2. Forgetting.
The world is moving into a time where paper and pens are being used less and less and social networking is all the rage. I am a fan of quoting comedians and lines from movies that I enjoy or just things I hear. I also have very random thoughts (as you probably noticed). The problem I'm havin is that I keep F**KING FORGETTING what I'm going to post! So I have started writing stuff down as I think of it. Only now have I realized that I am using more paper now that paper saving technology is around then I did when it wasn't.
3. IF I HAVE TO HEAR THE SONG "JAI HO" OR HAVE SOMEONE SAY "IN THE WORDS OF WILL.I.AM "I GOTTA FEELING TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT""ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO STAB SOMEONE!!!!!
4. I think the H1N1 flu shot is a load of crap. All it's done for me do far is made my arm ache quite a bit.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

completely agree with numbers 3 and 4
ReplyDelete