This is the first post in this blog. No one will read it because... Well it's the first post and honestly who reads them. I suppost this makes this post kind of pointless doesn't it. Oh well. In case anyone decides to read this this blog is about someone trying to get through the last year of high school in toronto and into university doubting myself all the way along. I might ask for help with some stuff so if you can send a message. Thanks
Will
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So you're looking for volunteers to _also_ doubt you?
ReplyDeleteDude, I think you need to reconsider this notion . . .
i didn't ask for others to doubt me. i merely mentioned that i often doubt myself and certain decisions that i make
ReplyDeleteBy giving folks the opportunity to doubt, you're sounding the trumpet for all doubters to gather and give you a considered "Meh!"
ReplyDeleteBe decisive, lad! Don't invite doubt . . . impose your doubt on others. It's the essence of the blogging worldview.