Saturday, November 28, 2009
Why do I do it?
So I'm sitting here watching some sort of variety show that is in another language (parts of it) thinking why am I here. I suppose I should explain what I'm doing. I'm sitting in the auditorium at my school in a fairly comfy swivel/ wheely chair at the lighting board doing f**k all and watching this show which is "HQ variety show to celebrate hazer imams 73rd birthday". I don't know what it is either. I got here because when an outside group rents a school auditorium space there has to be a student or two there as well as a "media technician/school designate". I am one of the students. In order to show how pointless it is for me to be here I shall tell you what is going on around me. The "media technician/school designate" is using his laptop playing games it seems. Actually no. He's reading an ebook. I am typing this on my itouch. There is a camera guy up here too who is supposed to be filming and it looks like he's died or something or maybe just passed out from boredom. Now people are onstage talking. Telling crap "jokes" it seems and introducing the next act which seems to be some old ladies dancing. I think one of them is a guy but I'm not sure... Hmm... I was reading but I'm bored of that too... This is awful. I'm so bored that I'm blogging about being bored. Why do I do this? Oh yeah. HOLY S**T THEY ARE DOING THE TWIST!!! Sorry got a bit distracted. Why do I do this? Oh that's right... I'm gettig paid to sit here and do nothing. Well not exactly nothing. But you know what I mean. Basically I'm getting paid $10 an hour (actually I think it's $9.50) to sit here and play games on my iPod, text people (well one person) and read. If I had an iPhone instead of an itouch I would be even happier but this is fine. In fact I think I'll write a second blog post just because I can. Actually I think i'll play tap tap revolution for a bit. Or both. I've got time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey don't they put on a fun movie for the kids later!? I hope you get something better than the remake of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory that we had to sit through... Yuck...
ReplyDelete-Melissa
i didn't have to stay for whatever was after. only til about 10:45
ReplyDelete